I'm standing on the edge (我站在這邊界)
And coming to my senses from my reverie (感覺來自我的幻想)
Never thought I would (從未想到我會)
Never thought I need you (從未想到我需要你)
"Say goodbye" I bid you farewell ("說再見"我向你道別)
My voiceless words are swaying in the flame (我無聲的話語在火燄中撼動)
I can't live without... (我無法活下去...)
I can't live without... (我無法活下去...)
I can't live without you (沒有你我無法活下去)
Here in the dark (黑暗之中)
I whisper your name over again (我再一次低頭吟語你的名字)
Give me the strength to seize the light (給我力量抓住那道光)
If I should find a way (假使我找到路)
I saw a dream you were flying in the sky (在夢裡我看見你在天空飛行)
Without a fear (沒有任何恐懼)
Never touched the ground (從未碰觸地面)
But never came to my side (但是從未飛到我身邊)
I tried so hard to reach out for your hand (我是著很努力觸摸你的手)
The ruthless wind kept your soul away (無情的風卻讓你的靈魂消失)
I can't live without... (我無法活下去...)
I can't give without... (我無法活下去...)
I can't breathe without you (沒有你我無法呼吸)
Here in the world (在這個世界)
Do you feel the rain? (你感覺到下雨了嗎)
You said love takes you pain (你說愛使你痛苦)
With or without the sun (有或沒有太陽)
The lurid sky still tearing me apart (這令人懼怕的天空仍然撕裂著我)
We should let freedom rain over the pain (我們應該讓這自由的雨澆在這痛苦上)
Give me the strength to believe the words that "love will find a way" (給我力量去相信愛會找到這方式)
I can't live without... (我無法活下去...)
I can't give without you (沒有你我無法活下去)
Here in the world (在這個世界上)
Do you feel the rain over the pain? (你感覺到下雨了嗎)
Give me the strength to believe the words that "love will find a way" (給我力量去相信愛會找到這方式)
With or without the sun (無論有沒有陽光)
I'll be and I won't say goodbye (我會在這裡我不會說再見)
Cause I... (因為我...)
I know I'll be with you (我知道我會和你一起)